Can't view directory data.

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
nola

Can't view directory data.

Post by nola »

Why would lds tools app all of a sudden stop bringing up member data on iPhone but does display data on directory at lds.org?

3 weeks ago the lds tools app on my Iphone stopped displaying data on members.
My lds tool app is updated. I have enjoyed the lds.tools app for few years until 3 weeks ago.

I can view members' address, telp etc in ward/stake directory on lds.org on computer.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the "Can't view directory data" thread in the Directory forum because they discuss different topics.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't view directory data.

Post by russellhltn »

Bad sync?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Re: Can't view directory data.

Post by Biggles »

nola wrote:Why would lds tools app all of a sudden stop bringing up member data on iPhone but does display data on directory at lds.org?

3 weeks ago the lds tools app on my Iphone stopped displaying data on members.
My lds tool app is updated. I have enjoyed the lds.tools app for few years until 3 weeks ago.

I can view members' address, telp etc in ward/stake directory on lds.org on computer.
Sometimes the data gets corrupted and no amount of syncing will correct that. The only recourse is to delete the app completely and reinstall.

Regrettably any custom lists etc., will be lost!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”