Filtered Youth List

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
GDGudmundson

Filtered Youth List

Post by GDGudmundson »

Is there a way to get a list of youth, for the stake, filtered by birthday range? The specific list I am looking for is the graduating seniors.

Thanks,

Gordon
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Filtered Youth List

Post by aebrown »

You can always create a custom report in stake MLS.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Depends on who is asking.... I'd be careful throwing around a report like that, but yes... you can run a report with age as a criteria, even an age by filter, it's not a perfect report because we don't actually keep a record of which grade a child is in, but the data is likely 95% useful.

The Stake Clerk can run that report... also, you might check the 4th year enrolled per stake in Seminary.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
GDGudmundson

Post by GDGudmundson »

Ya. I want to be able to do it from the web interface. I like the ability to "print" it to a PDF to send to the appropriate people rather then having to print a hard copy and scan it or just give them hard copies.
GDGudmundson

Post by GDGudmundson »

John,

I am the stake clerk. I understand the importance of confidentiality. When you say I can run a report like that are you saying it can be done via the web interfrace? I know it can be done from the MLS on the stake computer. I should have been more specific by this forum is for the LDS.org web site and Leader and Clerk Resources.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gdgudmundson wrote:I like the ability to "print" it to a PDF to send to the appropriate people rather then having to print a hard copy and scan it or just give them hard copies.
If that's your main criteria, then look to installing something like CutePDF. Then any MLS report can be printed to PDF.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”