Replicating TFOT lessons for HP, RS & EQ

Beta Lesson Schedules Website feedback
rgilgen

Replicating TFOT lessons for HP, RS & EQ

Post by rgilgen »

I've searched the past posts and can't find anything on this... I'm the ward administrator and we have the same TFOT lesson assignments for HP, RS, and EQ. Is there a way to enter the information once and assign it to each of the three groups? It looks like I have to enter the same lesson info three times for each month. I would be nice to have the option to link adult class lessons in this way.
Gary_Miller

Re: Replicating TFOT lessons for HP, RS & EQ

Post by Gary_Miller »

You have to enter the information for each group separately. This would be because there are three separate groups who should be putting their own information in the lesson schedule.
rgilgen

Post by rgilgen »

I understand that's how it's *supposed* to work, but the reality is that many of us webmasters get to enter the lessons. In addition, the idea is that the adult priesthood/RS classes should be (ideally) using the same TFOT lesson (so they can discuss at home, just like with the Teachings of the Presidents lessons).

I'd just like to be able (as an administrator), to indicate that a particular lesson and its links should be replicated for another class (HP, EQ, or RS). They can still fine tune edit if they wish (e.g., who's teaching, etc)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

rgilgen wrote:I'd just like to be able (as an administrator), to indicate that a particular lesson and its links should be replicated for another class (HP, EQ, or RS). They can still fine tune edit if they wish (e.g., who's teaching, etc)
That capability does not currently exist. It has been recommended previously and noted by the development team. We do not know if or when a future update will include this feature.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rgilgen

Post by rgilgen »

Thanks. I understand the development process, so I won't hold my breath <grin> However, it's nice to know it's not me just being stupid and not finding how to do it.

You guys do great work... keep it up...

Return to “Beta Lesson Schedules”