Error on store.lds.org

Discussions about other Church websites
morty32

Error on store.lds.org

Post by morty32 »

Is anyone else having trouble or aware of a problem when ordering ward materials through store.lds.org?

I go through the checkout process, select my payment method, select the address, and then click the "Place Your Order" button. The button disappears and "Processing order, please wait..." appears along with a spinner. That label shows with the spinner spinning indefinitely.

I finally navigate away from the page and log back in and all of the items are still in my cart. This has been happening for me since Sunday (1/27).

I emailed support on Monday, which acknowledged the problem and said that programmers were working on it. On Wednesday, I tried doing feedback through the site. The response I got from that was that they weren't aware of any problem there.

I've tried the process with Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer and get the same result each time. I don't know if it's just a problem with my account, but I've ordered successfully through the website in the past. Just trying to find out if anyone else is having similar difficulties.
drepouille

Re: Error on store.lds.org

Post by drepouille »

My https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=15298 post may or may not be related. Which ward materials are you ordering?
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
morty32

Post by morty32 »

storelds.png
Screenshot of error.
(22.49 KiB) Downloaded 847 times
I was ordering "Our Heritage" manuals. Mine seems to be a little different. I can wait for several minutes and the spinner never stops spinning.
dellaba

Post by dellaba »

i have had the same problem all weekend. I don't know enough to know if it's a browser problem or something else.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Sounds a little similar to my problems here:
https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=15090#
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
carlsond

Post by carlsond »

Been having the same problem for the last couple day. Trying to order some "Our Heritage" books as well as Young Women Camp Manuals. I've had no problem in the past ordering. I sent an email to help@store.lds.org, but have not heard back. I hope they can fix this soon.

-Dan
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Until the website is fixed you can always call in the order.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
carlsond

Post by carlsond »

Just wondering if there has been any progress in getting this fixed? I tried to order something else just the other day and had the exact same issues.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

This must just be a freak issue as I do all the ordering for my ward and have never had any problems.
jimbaird
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jimbaird »

Is anyone still having this problem or is everyone able to order via store.lds.org?

Return to “Other Websites”