Tithing line missing on donation page.

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
philbert66

Tithing line missing on donation page.

Post by philbert66 »

I have a ward computer that the MLS finance donation page is missing the "Tithing" category. It actually starts with "Fast Offering" as the top line. I've tried to remove and reinstall the MLS program, but after several trys it still has not place to enter tithing.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Tithing line missing on donation page.

Post by jdlessley »

When you reinstalled MLS were you prompted to enter the ward name and number and the stake name and number? And did you have to restore data from backup after the reinstall? If you answered no to either or both questions then MLS was not completely uninstalled. Typically MLS leaves behind some folders and files after uninstalling. These orphaned files and folders need to be removed to completely uninstall MLS when certain difficulties are encountered.

Follow the procedures in the Clean installation section of MLS installation and repair to completely remove MLS and then reinstall it. This information may also be found on the RKATS site. I cannot confirm whether it is or is not on the RKATS site since I no longer have a calling with access to the MLS information there.

If after doing a clean install and the same problem appears you may need to contact LUS for assistance.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”