Reservation not saving

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mprusse

Reservation not saving

Post by mprusse »

I'm attempting to create a reservation that blocks certain rooms. When I click on the "Reserve" button nothing happens. I'm able to click on Cancel and that works fine. But "Reserve" isn't doing anything and the reservation isn't created. Anyone else seeing this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Reservation not saving

Post by russellhltn »

By chance, does the reservation conflict with an existing event? It shouldn't be a problem, but....
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

That is indeed the problem. I believe someone else was reporting a similar issue in another thread. Once I deleted the scheduled event, then I was able to make and save the blocked reservation.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

mprusse wrote:Once I deleted the scheduled event, then I was able to make and save the blocked reservation.
Did you reschedule the event? Or does someone think they have their event scheduled and its no longer there?
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

I rescheduled the event after I created the reservation.

Return to “Calendar”