Member Focus List malfunction

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mprusse

Member Focus List malfunction

Post by mprusse »

There appears to be a problem with the Member Focus List under Leader Resources on the ward web site. All names in the right hand column cannot be deleted. The little delete x is non-functional. Those names on the left column appear to be able to delete OK.

Can anyone else verify this? Thank you.
mevans

Re: Member Focus List malfunction

Post by mevans »

Which menu has the Member Focus List? I'm looking for it and don't see it. Perhaps my assistant clerk permissions don't give me access to this report.
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

It's under the Applications pull down menu. Perhaps you don't. It might be for bishop's only.
mevans

Post by mevans »

No, I looked there and don't have it. The ward clerk and executive secretary might have permissions. I know there are things the ward clerk can see that an assistant clerk cannot. Sorry I can't investigate your problem.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mevans wrote:Which menu has the Member Focus List? I'm looking for it and don't see it. Perhaps my assistant clerk permissions don't give me access to this report.
It's located on the Resources menu (see here).

But access to the Member Focus area is very tightly controlled. Even a stake clerk can't see it. I believe it is accessible only by the bishop and ward executive secretary, and by the stake president and stake executive secretary.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mprusse wrote:It's under the Applications pull down menu. Perhaps you don't [see it]. It might be for bishop's only.
I can confirm that counselors do not see it. If you have not already reported it, you might use the Feedback link and do so.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

aebrown is correct.... execsec and sp or bishop only.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”