download content without wifi

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
azaotl

download content without wifi

Post by azaotl »

Hello. It's really nice to have this app. I have it in my cellphone and works great. Now I'm having a problem because I have a tablet, but the tablet doesn't have wi-fi (my kids wrecked it) so I'm able to install the Gospel Library from my memory card but I can't download any content because is asking for wifi or Cellular connections. I want to know if there is a way to install the content with out wifi, a link or something ?? Well I hope you can help me, I have tried many things :confused: and nothing seems to work :( . Thank you for reading! :)
jasonhyer

Re: download content without wifi

Post by jasonhyer »

My wife first suggested that I say to not let your children play with your toys :-)

You could try to copy the 'gospel-library' folder located on you SD card (usually) on your phone to the SD card on your tablet. You will want to overwrite the one that is on your tablet. That may work but the potential for corruption will be high.

Hope that works for you.
Jason Hyer
azaotl

Post by azaotl »

Jajaja, actually they weren't using it when they wreck the wifi, it was charging , but as my wife said , it wasn't in a safe place so it was my fault ... Anyway I will try that and let's see what happen . thank youuuu ;)
azaotl

Post by azaotl »

Ok, when I did it nothing happened, just a message about updating database or something, so didn't work... but then I remember that I the scriptures in my cellphone are in Spanish so I changed the laguage and ..... WORKED!!! thanks a lot. Well now I have no excuses for not reading jeje

Return to “Android Gospel Library”