General Young Women Meeting

Discussions on how emerging technology can assist the distribution of media content through mobile, kiosks, Internet, social networks, etc.
farwest

General Young Women Meeting

Post by farwest »

I've download twice the General Young Women Meeting and it will not open on my computer. I've downloaded all the youth video's for Come Follow Me with no problems with playing them and transferring them to a flash drive for use at church. Any suggestions, we had wanted to show this video to our stake yw at a later date. One thing I notice on the files is that behind the ones that work it shows -8000k-eng-mp4 and the other one that does not work shows 1080-eng-mp4. Any suggestions?
JonesRC
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: General Young Women Meeting

Post by JonesRC »

farwest wrote:I've download twice the General Young Women Meeting and it will not open on my computer.
I have forwarded your comment on to look into the issue. Thank you for commenting.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

farwest wrote:I've download twice the General Young Women Meeting and it will not open on my computer.
It does appear that there may be a problem with the downloads. I tried to download just the opening hymn of the broadcast and play it. Windows Media player said it had encountered an error (no mention as to what the error was). This was on a Win7 System with FF as the browser.
JonesRC
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by JonesRC »

techgy wrote:
farwest wrote:It does appear that there may be a problem with the downloads.
I have passed on the information. The team is aware of the issue and is working to resolve the problem. Thank you for passing on the information.
farwest

Post by farwest »

Tried again today no luck again. Hoping the rebroadcast works. When you download each one individually you have no one conducting so it won't work for a rebroadcast.

Return to “Digital Media”