Still getting notifications from previous ward/stake

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mattaca

Still getting notifications from previous ward/stake

Post by mattaca »

I am not subscribed to any calendar notifications, yet I still get notifications from the ward and stake that I lived in 8 MONTHS AGO. My records were transferred in August. Can you help me figure out how to eliminate these notifications?

Matthew
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Still getting notifications from previous ward/stake

Post by lajackson »

Sign in to the actual lds.org website and go to calendar. This should trigger the site to recheck your unit information and note that you have moved. After that, you should not see calendar notifications from your old stake.
mattaca

Post by mattaca »

I could have sworn I've visited the calendar on LDS.org since I've moved, but I guess it's possible I've haven't. I've gone there now, so hopefully this resolves the problem. Thanks!
bruceamaxwell

Post by bruceamaxwell »

I have the same problem- and ironically my records were also transferred in August- I have been to the calendar pleny of times on lds.org since and still am getting the notifications from my previous stake.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bruceamaxwell wrote:I have been to the calendar pleny of times on lds.org since and still am getting the notifications from my previous stake.
But have you visited the subscriptions page in the calendar? We've been told THAT'S when it gets updated.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”