Stake calendar will not come up on iPad

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
otherlunds

Stake calendar will not come up on iPad

Post by otherlunds »

The stake calendar no longer comes up on my iPad. After signing in, I can access all items in the drop-down menu except calendar. When I select calendar the little star symbol just keeps spinning and spinning, indicating calendar trying to be accessed, but it never opens. I am subscribed to stake calendar and all ward calendars. I have been able to access the calendar in the past on my iPad. Is there a setting that I should check? Thanks for any further light and knowledge anyone can shed on this problem.

Jim Lund
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake calendar will not come up on iPad

Post by russellhltn »

What happens if you try to access it from a desktop?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
otherlunds

Post by otherlunds »

Have no problem accessing the calendar on my desktop PC.
otherlunds

Post by otherlunds »

I also have no problem accessing the calendar on my MacBook Pro laptop.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If it didn't work on iPad, I think we'd hear a large number of complaints. My guess is that perhaps you have a security setting or security software turned on that's blocking it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
otherlunds

Post by otherlunds »

I was in stake council mtg this morning and the persons on my left and right were both accessing the stake calendar on their iPads, so I know the problem is with my iPad. I have been able to access the calendar before on my iPad so something must have been changed. I have been checking all of my iPad settings and don't know what is wrong in settings.
otherlunds

Post by otherlunds »

I have checked my calendar subscriptions and am subscribed to all wards and stake and church wide.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to do a reset on the iPad.

dshep2020

Post by dshep2020 »

I have had this occur a few times on my ipad. Just clear the cookies and data on safari and it should work. Got to 'Settings', 'Safari', 'Clear Cookies and Data' and it should hopefully resolve it. No need to reset your entire ipad.
otherlunds

Post by otherlunds »

I have tried that. Problem still exists. Thanks for the suggestion.

Return to “Calendar”