Export Agenda View

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
1927johndeere

Export Agenda View

Post by 1927johndeere »

I agree. The agenda view is great, but as the Stake Exec Secretary I still have to manually update the agendas (which I do in Word). It would be nice to be able to simply copy and paste the agenda view calendar directly into my actual agendas. I cannot do this without a lot of formatting.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the Agenda View Should Default To and Begin with Today thread because this thread addresses a different topic. Please follow the Code of Conduct and "do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
uselesslightguy

Re: Export Agenda View

Post by uselesslightguy »

Being able to adjust the length of the agenda view to farther out than one month would be awesome. Even more so, the ability to copy or export that to something useful in word would be great! I send out weekly emails about the goings on in our YM program, this would make is much more efficient!

Return to “Calendar”