Calendar Times after Daylight Saving Time Begins

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Calendar Times after Daylight Saving Time Begins

Post by lajackson »

Now that we have crossed the magical time change that causes so much grief to some mobile folks, I notice today that everything on the calendar at the website is one hour later than it should be.

Do I have to go in and manually change everything?

I discovered this because the current calendar did not download to my mobile device Saturday. I got an older version of many of the events in the download. (I will open another topic for this problem.)

I have checked my computer and it knows what time it is. This problem occurs on two different computers, both work and home.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar Times after Daylight Saving Time Begins

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:I have checked my computer and it knows what time it is. This problem occurs on two different computers, both work and home.
Are they set to the right time zone? Did they handle Daylight savings automatically?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Calendar Times after Daylight Saving Time Begins

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:Are they set to the right time zone? Did they handle Daylight savings automatically?
Yes and yes.

Return to “Calendar”