Why don't my internet notebooks match my phone notebooks?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
chrisanne.baker

Why don't my internet notebooks match my phone notebooks?

Post by chrisanne.baker »

When I open my notebooks and journal online I can't see any of the highlights or notes that I did on my phone. Both are logged in to my same church account. Is this a setting I can change or do the two not sync?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Why don't my internet notebooks match my phone notebooks

Post by aebrown »

The two are definitely supposed to sync. Can you give more details as to what device you're using (at this point, we don't even know if you are using an iPhone or an Android phone or something else).
chrisanne.baker

So I have an iphone 4s and it is completely updated with the most current software updates. And I would normally think it was a time delay thing but it doesn't show any of the notes or highlights I've done on my phone, even the ones that are months old.
chrisanne.baker

Any luck on this yet? As I mentioned I have an iphone 4s, fully updated with current software. And as of today my online notes and journals still don't show any of the things done on my phone.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

Your best best would be to send a message to the iPhone team as the issue would be a sync issue with the iPhone.
chrisanne.baker

What do you mean by the "iphone team", is that an lds.org team? Do you mean apple or my phone carrier? And if you mean an lds.org team, how/where do I contact them? Thanks :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You can find the answer in Gospel Library support - iPhone
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
johnsonbd

Post by johnsonbd »

Actually that link does nothing to help. There is no way to contact the iPhone support team. About two weeks ago all the notation I made on lds.org stopped showing up on my phone and iPad. I can't find anywhere that someone can help me understand why this is happening. This is very frustrating.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

johnsonbd wrote:Actually that link does nothing to help. There is no way to contact the iPhone support team.
The link in the post right before yours has an email address at the end of the second sentence. Email your concern.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”