Conference Language Streams

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
kwinpete

Conference Language Streams

Post by kwinpete »

Does anyone know where I can find information on the addresses and availability of different language streams for the upcoming (April 2013) Young Women and General Conference Broadcasts? I have some new members in the stake who need to watch these meetings in Russian.

Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Conference Language Streams

Post by russellhltn »

You can find your answer at broadcastinfo.lds.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kwinpete

Post by kwinpete »

Thank you. I don't know how I missed this; I appreciate the reply.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Note that if you want to receive these languages via the church satellite system, you may have to have extra equipment installed to do so.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”