Satellite Broadcast Schedule

Discussions about other Church websites
Beryxil

Satellite Broadcast Schedule

Post by Beryxil »

Hi I have been looking for the schedule today and I can't find it. I can get to the PDF, but not anything with actual times. Can anyone help me find it? I did a search and only the pdf shows up. I look at the index and only the pdf. I confess it gets frustrating.

Thanks,
Jason
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: 2013 Churchwide Events

Post by aebrown »

Beryxil wrote:Hi I have been looking for the schedule today and I can't find it. I can get to the PDF, but not anything with actual times. Can anyone help me find it? I did a search and only the pdf shows up. I look at the index and only the pdf. I confess it gets frustrating.
You posted to a topic about 2013 Churchwide Events on the Calendar tool on LDS.org. But from your description, it doesn't sound like you're using the Calendar tool (available under the Tools/Sign In menu at the top of LDS.org).

We can help you better if you'll provide more details. For example, when you said you "did a search", where did you do the search? What were the search terms you used in your search? What do you mean by "index"? What do you mean by "the pdf"? Links and specific steps would be helpful.
Beryxil

Post by Beryxil »

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I am looking for the list of upcoming satelite broadcasts. I go to the Record Keeping and Technology support page. I click on Meetinghouse Technology. Then under Broadcast, Schedules. I choose United states and Canada. This link opens a PDF.

What I am looking is a page that I have used in the past that lists the events. I can click on the event and get all the broadcast and rebroadcast times for each area and language. I can't find this page anymore.

While the calendar can help I find that our Stake is using the rebroadcasts instead of the original.

Thanks,
Jason
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Beryxil wrote:Sorry if I wasn't clear. I am looking for the list of upcoming satelite broadcasts. I go to the Record Keeping and Technology support page. I click on Meetinghouse Technology. Then under Broadcast, Schedules. I choose United states and Canada. This link opens a PDF.

What I am looking is a page that I have used in the past that lists the events. I can click on the event and get all the broadcast and rebroadcast times for each area and language. I can't find this page anymore.
If I understand you correctly, you were actually on the correct page and didn't realize it. After you click Meetinghouse Technology and then Broadcast, stop. You will be on the Broadcasts page.

On the Broadcasts page, you'll see a section called "2013 Events," which will list the upcoming events. Each of those events is a link to the broadcast information details for each specific event, including times. I believe those are the details you're looking for.

This information used to be stored on broadcastinfo.lds.org; that URL now takes you to the Broadcasts page I have been talking about. I wish they put details on upcoming events with more lead time, but that was a problem with the old broadcastinfo.lds.org as well.

Return to “Other Websites”