Calendar Subscriptions Issue

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
williebro3

Calendar Subscriptions Issue

Post by williebro3 »

Whenever I try to unsubscribe from the "Churchwide Calendars" it times out and I get an error saying: "Sorry, data is temporarily not available for this application. Please try again later."
I have been trying to unsubscribe because the Churchwide calendar isn't syncing with Google Calendar unlike the ward and stake calendars.
I have been attempting this for over a week now with no success. Is this happening to anyone else? Any fixes coming soon?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar Subscriptions Issue

Post by russellhltn »

[admin note: this topic was moved to a more appropriate forum.]

I can confirm that I can't unsubscribe from the church-wide calendar.

But I'm not seeing any problems with the events syncing with my Google calendar. All church calendars become a single data file when going to Google, so it seems odd that just one church calendar isn't syncing. More likely it hasn't been updating at all.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cgiddley

Post by cgiddley »

I get the same error message every time I try to make a building reservation. I'm a building scheduler.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

cgiddley wrote:I get the same error message every time I try to make a building reservation. I'm a building scheduler.
While the message is the same, these are two separate causes (most likely). Your other post in the Unable to create reservation thread is more appropriate to discuss your issue.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”