Budget Allocation percent swapped

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
childb1

Budget Allocation percent swapped

Post by childb1 »

I recieved the preliminary Q2 quartely stake budget allocation report on Sunday and all the numbers are reversed. If I put 70% in MLS the report had 30%, in cases I used 0% it had 100%. Has anyone else seen this problem. I called SLC and they checked the numbers and agreed I had submitted the correct numbers for Q2. They also said they can't see the preliminary report. They suggested I wait and see what each ward receives and then cut them a check if it's wrong.

BTW this is a YSA stake.

Brian
johnshaw

Re: Budget Allocation percent swapped

Post by johnshaw »

Awesome Answer.... use your volunteer time rather than their paid time to solve the problem.... you might want to call back and have them fix the problem.

You could try changing a number in your allocation and re-submitting and call back to see if the changes 'stuck' this time.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Local Unit Finance”