"Truth Restored" banner ads

Discussions about other Church websites
jeffszone

"Truth Restored" banner ads

Post by jeffszone »

I've been seeing the Truth Restored banner ads all around various websites lately to link to Mormon.org.

Is the code / graphics available for web masters that would like to include the banner as some free advertising on their site, without charging the church for click-through?

Thanks,
Jeff
terrysackett

Post by terrysackett »

jeffphil wrote:I've been seeing the Truth Restored banner ads all around various websites lately to link to Mormon.org.

Is the code / graphics available for web masters that would like to include the banner as some free advertising on their site, without charging the church for click-through?

Thanks,
Jeff

The Truth Restored program is a pilot/experimental program that the Church is trying out in three specific areas of the nation. The target audience is very specific from what I understand, and they are closely monitoring the sources of advertising to determine how well it is working.

I am not a spokesman for the Church by any stretch of the imagination, but I happen to live in one of those three areas (Las Vegas, NV), so I was able to view the training video that was shown in all of the units in the areas prior to the campaign rollout. It may be sometime before they make the banners available like that, if at all. You may just have to copy a banner from a Web site, paste it into your site and link it yourself, at least for now.

Return to “Other Websites”