Calendar view report

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
ClarkHall

Calendar view report

Post by ClarkHall »

Is there any place I can get a report showing who and when someone has accessed the ward calendar?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar view report

Post by russellhltn »

No.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

clarkhall wrote:Is there any place I can get a report showing who and when someone has accessed the ward calendar?
Someone recently asked the same question in regard to the newsletter. The answer is the same.
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

Is there any chance a report will be coming?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

clarkhall wrote:Is there any chance a report will be coming?
I wouldn't count on it happening any time soon. It seems to me that there are many other higher priorities, many of which have been confirmed to be on the backlog. I've never heard that this particular suggestion has even been added to the backlog.

But in any case, we seldom hear of upcoming releases until they are imminent (i.e., in beta) or already released.
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

Ok.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Out of curiosity, what would be done with such information? In the case of the calendar, one still needs a calendar to work within the ward leadership and scheduling the building. So it's not like anyone has the option of abandoning it.

I doubt if the church will make a report for report's sake. So it would need to contain information that can be used for decision-making. That's the part I'm having a problem with. And unless someone knows the value of such a report, I don't see it happening.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

Two reasons, one I would be interested in knowing how many of our ward members are even looking at the calendar and it would provide a list of people to contact to teach how to use the calendar.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

clarkhall wrote:Two reasons, one I would be interested in knowing how many of our ward members are even looking at the calendar and it would provide a list of people to contact to teach how to use the calendar.
The latter is the only one that seems like actionable information. And in this case, you'd also need to know who has an active sync. The average member could easily go months without ever going to the site once they've set up a sync.

ClarkHall

Post by ClarkHall »

ok

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”