Duplicate ROLLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
pminet

Duplicate ROLLS

Post by pminet »

Hi everyone,
I am the stake clerk, and I have one ward which is experiencing duplicate rolls, so for example under rolls, I see elders quorum twice. Most people are on the first roll, one member is on the second roll.

We are running MLS 3.5.2_21356.
pminet

Re: Duplicate ROLLS

Post by pminet »

something else, members missing in the roll, or appearing in the second roll are not in the quourum membership list. But if added, they do get added to the roll.

Now checking priests quorum we have two priest quorums with some members in one and some in the other.

I have done an MLS reset and this has not fixed the problem.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

It sounds like someone created another quorum so that there are two. All you need to do is move the members back to the first quorum and delete the other quorum. MLS helps has the information on how to do this.
pminet

Post by pminet »

Thanks Gary, yes I can fix the quorum do you think this will fix the rolls problem?? I have duplicate rolls for just about everything.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

pminet wrote:I can fix the quorum do you think this will fix the rolls problem?? I have duplicate rolls for just about everything.
It should. The rolls generate from the quorum lists. If there is only one quorum or class, there should be only one roll.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”