Part-Member Family list?

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
bclingam-p40

Part-Member Family list?

Post by bclingam-p40 »

Hello All, I had a request from one our Sister Missionaries, to compile a list of our wards Part-member families. I have attempted to generate a custom report, but so far, have not succeded, does anyone know if such a list is available, or if not available, can one be even compiled using the custom reports?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

In Custom Reports, you can select the following criteria...

Code: Select all

[font=Courier New][U]ATTRIBUTE[/U]               [U]COMPARE OPERATION[/U]           [U]VALUE[/U][/font]
[font=Courier New]Marriage Status                 is                  Married[/font]
[font=Courier New]Member Status                 is not           Spouse is member[/font]

This should give you your part-member families.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kolisikepu

Post by kolisikepu »

Mikerowaved wrote:In Custom Reports, you can select the following criteria...

Code: Select all

[font=Courier New][U]ATTRIBUTE[/U]               [U]COMPARE OPERATION[/U]           [U]VALUE[/U][/font]
[font=Courier New]Marriage Status                 is                  Married[/font]
[font=Courier New]Member Status                 is not           Spouse is member[/font]
This should give you your part-member families.
I asked the same question on another thread. What about kids with non-member parents or parents with non-member kids??

Wasn't this part of MIS as a report or part of the member directory? MLS has to be created in custom report as already suggested.
..::[ Kolisi Kepu ]::..
Joomla King
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kolisikepu wrote:Wasn't this part of MIS as a report or part of the member directory?
Not that I can remember.
jbh001

Post by jbh001 »

It was a custom report in MIS as well as MLS.

Return to “Reports and Forms”