wrong ward

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
stephanielaw

wrong ward

Post by stephanielaw »

I am trying to access my ward directory and it access me to Idaho falls ward. I am in the Nampa idaho 22 ward.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: wrong ward

Post by lajackson »

You might wish to check with your ward clerk to make sure your membership record is actually in the correct ward. The location of your membership record is the key to almost everything else.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Either your membership record is in the wrong ward, or somehow your LDS Account is associated with the wrong member.

You might log into ldsaccount.lds.org and make sure the non-editable information about yourself is correct. If not, then having the wrong membership attached to your login is the likely problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
parry1

Post by parry1 »

I am having a similar problem except that my lds account still shows my previous ward information. My records are not there anymore, but I still have that wards information. Does anybody know how I can fix this? My records are at my new ward and my account information is correct.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

parry1 wrote:My records are at my new ward and my account information is correct.
I'd say you need to get with your membership clerk. Unless you are a out-of-unit leader, most likely one of those statements above is incorrect.

Solving it and calling it in would be though the clerk. Unless a church employee wonders by, no one here can fix anything. This forum is user-to-user support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

parry1 wrote: my lds account still shows my previous ward information.
What do you mean by this? Going to https://ldsaccount.lds.org doesn't show any information about what ward you are in. Are you referring to the Directory on LDS.org, or do you really mean that somehow your LDS Account shows ward information?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

parry1 wrote:I am having a similar problem except that my lds account still shows my previous ward information. My records are not there anymore, but I still have that wards information. Does anybody know how I can fix this? My records are at my new ward and my account information is correct.
Looking at your LDSAccount headers they don't reflect your move or your release. That is why you are still seeing your old ward. You will need to have LUS get that info resync'd.
parry1

Post by parry1 »

What is LUS and how do I get them to resync my info? Is this something that I need my membership clerk to do?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

LUS (Local Unit Support) is the U.S. and Canada administrative office.

You should contact your ward clerk in dealing with LUS. He has the responsibility as the ward point of contact with the administrative office for these matters.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”