Content question

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
SMBlaylock

Content question

Post by SMBlaylock »

I have two questions regarding content: are there any plans to update the Hymns to have Bible references as links, and any word on when the D&C Seminary manuals will be available? I'm kind of a completist. :D
jasonhyer

Re: Content question

Post by jasonhyer »

As far as I am aware we don't have plans to make any updates to the hymns in the near future. We realize that there are issues with the links and some other areas but due to the continuing priorities on the team that works on mobile content, they are limited to what they can address. The mobile content team prepares content for gospel library (all operating systems utilize the same content library) in all languages and for all content. That amounts to about 40 languages and thousands of pieces of content. With the new version of the scriptures that was recently made available as well as the new youth curriculum, that team has not had time to do much else.

We hope that we will be able to add all manuals that are available on LDS.org to Gospel Library as well as update the hymns but I can't even begin to say when it might happen. We know it is a need and it is on a priority list but it hasn't yet bubbled to the top of that list.
Jason Hyer

Return to “Android Gospel Library”