Stake YM Presidency access to YM organizations in all wards

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jmpugmire

Stake YM Presidency access to YM organizations in all wards

Post by jmpugmire »

As a member of the stake young men's presidency is it possible to view the young men organizations in all the wards of my stake? (I.e. deacons, teachers, priests)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake YM Presidency access to YM organizations in all wa

Post by russellhltn »

No.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

jmpugmire wrote:As a member of the stake young men's presidency is it possible to view the young men organizations in all the wards of my stake? (I.e. deacons, teachers, priests)
Just go make a visit to the ward on youth night. You will get a much better idea of how things are going and where you can help.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

Your Stake President is the person to talk to about your desire to have information about minors in wards other than your own. There is no real reason to give you access to MLS, and your role/position as a Stake YM President has not been granted access to that data online.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”