Page numbers for Gospel Library app

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
jhardy355

Page numbers for Gospel Library app

Post by jhardy355 »

I just downloaded the newest version of the church gospel library app and the George Albert Smith manual. The description says that page numbers should show with the newest version.
Sometimes page numbers are showing for chapter 1 of the manual but not for any other chapters. Sometimes page numbers don't show for chapter 1. I am using an HTC Aria android.
mikieut

Re: Page numbers for Gospel Library app

Post by mikieut »

I am having the same problem. Is there a way get get page numbers to show consistently?
dnburrow

Post by dnburrow »

page numbers for the teachings of the presidents manuals have disappeared for me in the last 1 to 2 updates as well. Any official response as to why?
dnburrow

Post by dnburrow »

Thanks for the hard work on the Gospel Library app. As of the most recent update, page numbers for the Lorenzo Snow manual are back. Stellar work!
geraldcall

Post by geraldcall »

This might be a little off topic, but kinda not. I was wondering if you were planning on implementing page numbering for other manuals too? I would love to have page numbers in the seminary manuals, etc.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

Please see the post at https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 10#p105943 to see an answer the reason there are not page numbers in more content.
Jason Hyer

Return to “Android Gospel Library”