"send email to list" limited

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
Tgvphoto

"send email to list" limited

Post by Tgvphoto »

Im not sure if this is based on the same topic. Im using ldstools on my ipad and, as the Sunday School President, have started monthly training meetings for all Teachers in our ward. Wanting to keep all abreast of the meetings and their related minutes, I used ldstools to create a "list" of specific and related contacts in the ward. Once created there is an option to "send email to list" . . . but it only ever sends to 13 people . . . the remainder are not included in the email

Any solutions?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator note

Post by jdlessley »

Tgvphoto wrote:Im not sure if this is based on the same topic.
It is not the same topic so I split this to a new topic thread. The previous thread topic, "Send A Message" - unable to send to all members, is for the Leader and Clerk Resources "Send a Message" feature. Your topic deals with LDS Tools email.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
zaneclark

Re: "send email to list" limited

Post by zaneclark »

I just found this thread, so you may have already solved your problem, but I have fixed many problems in LDS Tools by deleting and then reinstalling the app and then updating it. One problem is that it deletes your lists and you have to rebuild them......

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”