Can't see any events on ward or stake calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rioschris2006

Can't see any events on ward or stake calendar

Post by rioschris2006 »

I need some help, I have logged into my account to see my ward and stake calendar but once logged on I see the calendar but it shows no events.

Also I have installed the LDS Tools app and I can see all members but when I click on the calendar it shows nothing black white page.

I have clicked the update data in settings and still did not bring up any calendar events still blank page. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again and still nothing.

Is there something I need to active online in order to see these calendar events both online and on the app??

Any help will be great. Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't see any events on ward or stake calendar

Post by russellhltn »

In the on-line calendar, go to "Subscriptions". Make sure you're subscribed to all calendars of interest. The subscriptions controls what you see on-line, in the LDS Tools app, as well as any calendar sync you have.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rioschris2006 wrote:I need some help, I have logged into my account to see my ward and stake calendar but once logged on I see the calendar but it shows no events.
Also, have you checked to make sure that your ward and stake are actually using the LDS.org calendar to schedule events? Some wards and stakes continue to use paper processes or other systems to schedule events. It's possible you are seeing a blank calendar because there simply are no events on it.
rioschris2006

Post by rioschris2006 »

Thanks for the reply, there is nothing in "Subscriptions"

Here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing http://screencast.com/t/oUbSgZMh
rioschris2006

Post by rioschris2006 »

Yes I'm sure our stake and ward are using the online calendar, I have many ward members using the iphone app and have shown me the calendar working on their devices.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rioschris2006 wrote:Thanks for the reply, there is nothing in "Subscriptions"
Then you just need to go to Settings (the gear icon in the upper right corner) > Subscriptions and choose the calendars you want to subscribe to. Then you should start seeing events on the online calendar, and a subsequent sync on your mobile device will cause the events to show up there.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rioschris2006 wrote:Thanks for the reply, there is nothing in "Subscriptions"

Here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing http://screencast.com/t/oUbSgZMh
That's not "Subscriptions". See aebrown's post above.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”