High Council Access to Leader resources?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
colbyj

High Council Access to Leader resources?

Post by colbyj »

In the access option under leader resources I noticed that High Councilors are not listed with any access? Is this the case, or did I overlook something indicating their access? I ask in the case of High Councilors being able to view the Quarterly Reports via LDS.org. As the stake clerk I am able to send them a .pdf version of the MLS quarterly report...but was wondering if High Councilors have access to the same report via LDS.org. Appears this is not the case, so I just wanted to confirm.
Thank you
Gary_Miller

Re: High Council Access to Leader resources?

Post by Gary_Miller »

You are correct HCs currently do not have access.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

reichdan

Post by reichdan »

May I turn the initial question into a suggestion? Our stake presidency was showing the high council members the reports that are available in the leader resources. Some of the reports would be very helpful in our callings (I serve in the stake high council). Maybe a set of tools can be made available that would help us in our responsibilities with the wards and stake organizations.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

reichdan wrote:May I turn the initial question into a suggestion? Our stake presidency was showing the high council members the reports that are available in the leader resources. Some of the reports would be very helpful in our callings (I serve in the stake high council). Maybe a set of tools can be made available that would help us in our responsibilities with the wards and stake organizations.
You certainly may turn it into a suggestion. But I would reiterate my earlier suggestion to review the topic lds.org/leader Who has access and how can access be granted? That topic has a lengthy discussion of your exact suggestion, and how to get your suggestion heard.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”