Adding new lessons for youth

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
rickdalekneip

Adding new lessons for youth

Post by rickdalekneip »

the new lessons for the youth are not listed in the lesson manual drop down list. I am trying to set up a lesson schedule for the priest quroum and not having any luck
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Adding new lessons for youth

Post by jdlessley »

When you were setting up the class did you select 2013 for the year and Aaronic Priesthood for the "Priesthood or Auxiliary"? With those two correctly selected I automatically get "Come Follow Me, Learning Outlines" as the only option in the "Manual and Lesson Material" list as it should be. Once the class is added the individual lessons are edited within the "View Year" page for the class.

If you have added the class as described and you are not seeing "Come Follow Me, Learning Outlines" then it may be helpful for you to tell us what steps you took to add the class.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rickdalekneip

Post by rickdalekneip »

I first went into administration and clicked on add new class which it then sent me to the set up page for setting up a new class. I typed in priest Quroum and then aaronic priesthood and then the lesson material and come follow me wasn't there. I have typed in all the events and everything and I can't view them either in the lesson schedule either. The first counselor in our bishopric set up the teachers quroum and said it worked but i can't view it either.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

This sounds unusual. You obviously have administrator rights because you can access the Administration section. Are you a default administrator or are you a member of an organization presidency? This may make a difference in troubleshooting the cause. Have you tried this on another computer?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”