Missing YW on "Bishopric Action Interview List"

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
dlandr001

Missing YW on "Bishopric Action Interview List"

Post by dlandr001 »

Not sure if this is the right place for this question but so far I haven't found any other place to report an issue or get some instructions, ideas, or resolutions.
My issue is that the "Bishopric Action Interview List" is missing some Young Women from the monthly "Bishops Youth Interviews" section. I don't know if this is caused by the app or if it is related to the member record for that individual. If I check the "Birthday List" page these YW are listed there but they don't show up on the monthly Bishops Youth Interview list.
Unfortunately as the ward Exec Sec. I have been using the Action interview list and missed scheduling an interview with the bishop and a YW. This was noted so I check for the current month and I don't see some of the YW listed for this month as well.
Any suggestion would help. Also if this is not the forum for these questions please point me to thrift place.
Thx
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missing YW on "Bishopric Action Interview List"

Post by russellhltn »

Where are you looking? MLS or Leader and Clerk Resources?

If LCR, I wonder if it's related to this thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”