Missionary email address

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
fnfargento

Missionary email address

Post by fnfargento »

hi im in argentina, la rioja ward, my nefhew are in buenos aires sud mision, martin exequiel gomez, serving and i cant comunicate whit him, here they give me me.gomez@myldsmail.net ...and is wrong , beacause the mail of church is ....@ldsmail.net, i search and the enterprise isn´t of the church and this mail ...@myldsmail.net are using the missionaries here is bad is like pishing....and i send me.gomez@ldsmail.net and he cant response to me never do it ..are may be some body hacking the mails of church is myldsmail.net a hacker mail ?? please help me ,..thanks and the lord bless u
fnfargento

Re: Can't Access Church Mail at home Anymore?

Post by fnfargento »

other cuestion can i do and e-mail of new.ldsmail.net ??? beacause here the misionaries in la rioja argentina tell me the new mail of misionaries is @myldsmail.net (isnt real) is from google mail for the church (is a lie) may be he dont know but i know im shure... please help me thanks a lot
fnfargento

Re: Can't Access Church Mail at home Anymore?

Post by fnfargento »

hi i try to see or coment in ldstech twetter and the last post is 01 of feb is a long time dont think about ??? is wrong my tweet or may be im in a bad twitter here all is possible is sudamerica
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the Can't Access Church Mail at home Anymore? thread because the topics cover different email topics.]

MyLDSMail.net is the correct messaging network for missionaries. It is hosted by Google using the Google Mail, or Gmail, backbone. LDSMail.net is a Church leadership network. Missionaries do not use that network for email messages.

Any problems you may be having with getting messages through to your nephew or receiving messages from him may not be related to the MyLDSMail.net network. The access your nephew may have to a computer to read or to send messages may be limited. Each mission can have their own rules for computer access or the amount of time a missionary may have to use for emails. Contact your nephew's mission office to get the details of how to contact your nephew by email and what restrictions or limitations there may be for his personal email access.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
fnfargento

Re: Missionary email address

Post by fnfargento »

sorry , but u say i be restricted for the church, to communicate with my nephew, are the church know about human right ??? is prisioner my nephew ??? is a jail the mision ??? are u crazy men, o the church are crazy , and other thing , in the first post u say is @ldsmail.net now u say is myldsmail.net ?? is a lie ??? im research and isnt true myldsmail.net istn church or google register
fnfargento

Post by fnfargento »

u or the church or the mission president havent rigths to cut off of my nephew communications all of u have to pay at God for ur lies in ur life, i hope ur sun or granson have the same rule and u never can communicate with him are ilegal to cut the communications he is argentinian men and have a lot of right , here and in all world, u are a devil men and mission too if that is true
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

fnfargento wrote:im research and isnt true myldsmail.net istn church or google register
If you look at the whois registry here http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/r ... dsmail.net you'll see that myldsmail.net is registered to Intellectual Reserve, Inc.

Intellectual Reserve is the corporation created by the church to hold certain intellectual property rights including rights to domain names. You can see more about it on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_Reserve

So, yes, myldsmail.net is owned by the church and is the correct domain for missionary mail as jdlessley said.
euniceandreae26@myldsmail.net

Post by euniceandreae26@myldsmail.net »

how can i contact my missionary friend?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

euniceandreae26@myldsmail.net wrote:how can i contact my missionary friend?
If you do not have the email address of the missionary, you might write to him or her at the headquarters of the mission where he is serving. The letter will get to him that way. Your ward or branch clerk can provide you the address of the mission.
ceas

ma. lherna belleza@ldsmail.net

Post by ceas »

kumusta neh?

Return to “General Discussions”