Tithing for members with multiple wards in a fiscal year

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jbush53

Tithing for members with multiple wards in a fiscal year

Post by jbush53 »

My wife and I have been in 3 different units over the year of 2012. We are having a hard time getting our tithing contribution statements from previous wards. We have heard there is a new feature to allow the current ward to pull this information. However nobody knows how and I haven't been able to find anything in these forums or in the wiki. I'd appreciate it if somebody could tell me how to find this report. I am a clerk in my ward and have access just not the knowhow.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Tithing for members with multiple wards in a fiscal year

Post by lajackson »

jbush53 wrote:We are having a hard time getting our tithing contribution statements from previous wards. We have heard there is a new feature to allow the current ward to pull this information. . . . I am a clerk in my ward and have access just not the knowhow.
If you will head over to the "Where is the tax summary statement?" topic and look at this message, you will have the knowledge you seek.

There should also have been an MLS message in late January guiding you to that same MLS location.
jbush53

Re: Tithing for members with multiple wards in a fiscal year

Post by jbush53 »

Thank you lajackson. I've only been asst clerk for a week so I didn't get that and my cohorts aren't entirely computer capable. I appreciate your guidance to what I needed.

Return to “General Discussions”