Can't Access Church Mail at home Anymore?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
mermesa3

Can't Access Church Mail at home Anymore?

Post by mermesa3 »

I am the housing coordinator for the Colorado Denver South Mission. In the past (before January 1, 2013) I could access our email messages from my home computer by logging in to webmail@ldschurch.org. Now when I go there, I get a message that the site is "down for maintenance" but I have received that message for almost a month now. And the address says, "outofservice". So how do I access mail from home now? Or is that no longer possible?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't Access Church Mail at home Anymore?

Post by russellhltn »

What URL are you using? The item you posted is an email address, not a website.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mermesa3

Post by mermesa3 »

the URL is webmail.ldschurch.org. Sorry, I posted it incorrectly before.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

One possible resource would be to talk to any of the Full-Time missionaries and see what they're doing for Email. They used to use webmail for their Email. Perhaps one of them - or their mission president - would know.

Have you attempted this on a different computer?

If all else fails you could contact the Global Service Desk.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

I think what you want is now at https://mail.ldschurch.org ; my guess is that the webmail subdomain was deprecated and has now been retired.

If mail.ldschurch.org is not the system you're looking for, then the next thing to try is https://new.ldsmail.net.
peresia58

Post by peresia58 »

I can't sign into my ldschurch.org account on my laptop. I normally just sign in, but now a box with "Authentication Required" message appears requesting username & password- I type in my username & password and it won't log me in.
My ldschurch.org email on my iphone is receiving and sending as normal.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

peresia58 wrote:I can't sign into my ldschurch.org account on my laptop. I normally just sign in, but now a box with "Authentication Required" message appears requesting username & password- I type in my username & password and it won't log me in.
My ldschurch.org email on my iphone is receiving and sending as normal.
Do you have two-factor authentication enabled? If you're a church employee, you may want to submit a support ticket through ServiceNow (home.ldschurch.org > Tools & Services > Service Now).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Lupetuione

Post by Lupetuione »

I can't sign into my ldschurch.org email account at homecomputer anymore... I can still recieve and send on my iphone. How can I access from home computer?

Return to “General Discussions”