agenda view of the calendar suggestion/question

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mbrinson

agenda view of the calendar suggestion/question

Post by mbrinson »

I searched the forum and couldn't find anywhere else to post a suggestion/question for the agenda view of the calendar.

It looks like the agenda view is limited to only the current month. Is there any way to change the time span for the agenda view to an entire year? Multiple years?

My use case scenario is having choir performances scheduled for the entire year, and wanting to use the agenda view in order to generate a printable list of the choir performance dates for the entire year.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the Calendar 2.2 ready for testing thread in the Beta Calendar forum because this topic is a production Calendar topic.]
mbrinson wrote:I searched the forum and couldn't find anywhere else to post a suggestion/question for the agenda view of the calendar.
Please follow the Code of Conduct where it instructs to "se the correct forum for the material you are posting" and to "not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread".
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: agenda view of the calendar suggestion/question

Post by aebrown »

mbrinson wrote:It looks like the agenda view is limited to only the current month. Is there any way to change the time span for the agenda view to an entire year? Multiple years?
I don't know how many events you see on your calendar, but in any given month I'm seeing dozens and dozens of events. So when the agenda view covers a whole month, the list is already pretty long. Increasing that to multiple months would become quite unwieldy.

Return to “Calendar”