King James Old and New testament with JST

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
fiskron

King James Old and New testament with JST

Post by fiskron »

I have taken the king James version of the bible and combined the JST with it.
if there is JST for a verse it will be below the bible verse in a form of a icon just click the incon to open the window and the JST will pop up. If you can use the program I can send it to church headqurters on cd.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: King James Old and New testament with JST

Post by jdlessley »

The forum is a community discussion area. There are some church employees who visit the site but it is unlikely the church employees who can act on this will even see this thread.

The wiki has information on community projects. There is a wiki group of articles for LDSTech Information. You can start there to see how to get involved. I think you may find the wiki article Sharing ideas for Church projects a good place to get started to see how you can submit your project. That article talks about the 2012 LDSTech Conference. It was held in March. I expect the one for this year will be around the same time. I expect the information for the 2013 LDSTech Conference will be updated soon.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “General Discussions”