Filter Out of Unit Calendars items?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
nayds

Filter Out of Unit Calendars items?

Post by nayds »

I'm a bishop in a YSA ward so in my calendar view I see both my home stake and my YSA stake. Do you have any solutions for me?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Filter Out of Unit Calendars items?

Post by jdlessley »

nayds wrote:Do you have any solutions for me?
May I assume you only want to see the YSA ward and YSA stake calendars? If so, you have two options. You can unsubscribe to the home ward and home stake calendars. You will not see them if you are unsubscribed to them. If you want to occasionally view some home ward or home stake calendars you can remain subscribed to those calendars and remove them from being displayed by unchecking the subscribed home ward and home stake calendars in the "Subscribed Calendars" box on the left side of the main calendar page.

If you are syncing to the Calendar then your only option is to unsubscribe to the home ward and home stake calendars you do not want to see.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”