how do I make sure that all of my markings in Gospel Library are backed up.

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
jodswash1

how do I make sure that all of my markings in Gospel Library are backed up.

Post by jodswash1 »

If I uninstall and reinstall how do I find out if my markings are backed up so I don't loose them. I have heard that the Church backs them up like icloud but I don't know how to check and make sure that I am being backed up?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Sign in to LDS.org and go to Notes and Journal (under the Sign In/Tools menu). You should be able to see all your markings there. Then when you reinstall, they will be synchronized back to your mobile device.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
reubendunn1

Re:

Post by reubendunn1 »

aebrown wrote:Sign in to LDS.org and go to Notes and Journal (under the Sign In/Tools menu). You should be able to see all your markings there. Then when you reinstall, they will be synchronized back to your mobile device.
In theory my friend. In theory.
michaelwebb

Re: how do I make sure that all of my markings in Gospel Lib

Post by michaelwebb »

Yeah. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Try keeping LDS.org, iPad, and iPhone synced. Miserable fail for me. 231 changes pending on my ipad, and no amount of signing in and out or force-quitting fixes the problem. I've probably lost all that work. Somewhere in the online outline of this app is a description of key attributes. Trust is number one. You don't have mine.

It's been going on for months, and still no fix.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”