Temple Recommend Status Report - show member no.?

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
nck25

Temple Recommend Status Report - show member no.?

Post by nck25 »

The heading says it all. I like to use this tool for figuring out who I need to interview for temple recommends and tick them off as we get through everyone. I especially like to use the option of cascading it to show the info in expiry date order, that way you can just work your way through the list.

A small tweak I would be happy to see would be the display of the member number on this report, as people do not always bring their old recommends with them and computers are not always nearby. A small thing, but it would be a little more convenient.

Or maybe just the option of tailoring the different reports and lists to show what information you want them to show and have this as an option.

Thoughts and input on this appreciated, cheers.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Temple Recommend Status Report - show member no.?

Post by aebrown »

nck25 wrote:The heading says it all.
Not really. You posted this in the Ideas & Suggestions forum, when really it should have been posted in the forum for whatever tool you are talking about. Are you talking about an MLS report or a report on Leader Resources on LDS.org?
nck25 wrote:A small tweak I would be happy to see would be the display of the member number on this report, as people do not always bring their old recommends with them and computers are not always nearby. A small thing, but it would be a little more convenient.
The Church has gotten quite cautious of late about printing membership record numbers. Since that is one of the keys to an LDS Account, it's a piece of information that needs to be kept very secure.
nck25 wrote:Or maybe just the option of tailoring the different reports and lists to show what information you want them to show and have this as an option.
You always have the option of creating a Custom Report in MLS if you want flexibility. It's difficult for the developers to anticipate every option everyone may want for every report, and that's why the Custom Reports feature was created.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”