Come Follow Me in Gospel Library

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
chogan

Come Follow Me in Gospel Library

Post by chogan »

I've looked for, but cannot find, the new lesson outlines for Come Follow Me in the Gospel Library app. Given that traditional printed manuals will not be provided, and YM, YW, Seminary, and SS will all be using this content, I imagine that making this material available to Apple and Android devices would be a very high priority. Thoughts?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator Note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator Note: The opening post (OP) was split into two threads. The other split thread is Come Follow Me Teaching. Each new thread discusses a different topic. Please follow the Code of Conduct and discuss a single topic in a thread. If you have multiple topics, post each topic in a separate thread.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mfmohlma

Re: Come Follow Me in Gospel Library

Post by mfmohlma »

I don't see them either. It would be good to add them.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

The content team for the mobile apps is working on making the material available but it is not yet available yet. They hope to have it available by the end of the year and when it is, it will be available in all mobile formats.
Jason Hyer
HuntSR

Post by HuntSR »

Be advised that LDS.org is advertising that the content is now on the Gospel Library App (http://www.lds.org/topics/teaching-the- ... d?lang=eng) but I'm still not seeing it anywhere. They probably should pull that link down until it is actually on.
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

The videos for January are there.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

HuntSR wrote:They probably should pull that link down until it is actually on.
We are aware that it is being advertised. Because there is degrees of separation between the web team for LDS.org and the Gospel Library teams, getting it removed isn't as easy as it seems. We still hope to have the content available soon so hopefully it won't be much of an issue.
Jason Hyer
chogan

Post by chogan »

Thanks, Jason. Will you please update this thread when the content becomes available (ensuring we don't have to keep checking the app)?

Thank you for your volunteer work. In short time, we have become very dependent on the terrific Gospel Library app.
craiggsmith

Post by craiggsmith »

I finally saw everything there later this morning for both iOS and Android, but now the lessons for iOS are gone.
kschaerr

Post by kschaerr »

Any idea when the lessons and media for February will be available?

Return to “Gospel Library”