28 Jan 2013 Update: Missing Documentation

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
mevans

28 Jan 2013 Update: Missing Documentation

Post by mevans »

I'm investigating the new "insert missing lessons" feature and the help takes me to this page, which is still waiting for content to be created:

https://ue.ldschurch.org/ldsapphelp/les ... cshid=1000
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: 28 Jan 2013 Update: Missing Documentation

Post by jdlessley »

That page may be that way until whomever that responsibility was outsourced comes up to speed. Unfortunately the entire technical publications team that was working on that was laid off over the weekend as part of downsizing at the Church.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mevans

Post by mevans »

Wow...bummer we're losing the documentation. I've gathered from second-hand information that the team that does the tools is pretty small, and now I guess it's smaller.

I hope they have some solution in place to keep the documentation going; I think it's pretty important and I've pointed people to it in my ward/stake to help answer questions.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mevans wrote:Wow...bummer we're losing the documentation.
I'm sure they have a plan to handle the documentation. It is just not being done in house anymore. It is probably being outsourced.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”