web admin but no accesss to upload photos

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
mikefox7790

web admin but no accesss to upload photos

Post by mikefox7790 »

hi,

I am the web admin for my student ward and for some reason I dont have access to upload or manage the photos for our directory. Any ideas whats going wrong?

thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: web admin but no accesss to upload photos

Post by aebrown »

When you say you are the "web admin" do you mean that you have the standard calling of "Website Administrator"? If you do, you would also be a default administrator for the calendar, and the Newsletter, and Lesson Schedules. Do you have administrative access to all of those? If you do, then we can focus on the directory.

If you don't then, there is a problem with your calling. Either it's not entered as a standard calling, or you just received the calling today and so the system hasn't yet assigned you permissions based on the calling (it can take a day or so).
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: web admin but no accesss to upload photos

Post by jonesrk »

mikefox7790 wrote:hi,

I am the web admin for my student ward and for some reason I dont have access to upload or manage the photos for our directory. Any ideas whats going wrong?

thanks!
Your calling was entered yesterday. The rights from it take overnight to get to the other websites on lds.org, so you should have rights now.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”