CES Broadcasts

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
emarie1988

CES Broadcasts

Post by emarie1988 »

I'll just copy and paste my comment and feedback from lds.org:

You submitted a Suggestion on January 16, 2013 at 3:27 AM:
Why can't I add the CES devotional talk to my Study Notebook? As a YSA with various callings and "uncallings" (meaning unofficial callings), I find this rather inhibiting to my use these talks as a resource. I add talks and such to my Study Notebook that I find and want to have easy access to in the future as I have need. I'm a YSA serving in different capacities in a YSA branch, there's always an application for a CES talk. referring-url:https://www.lds.org/broadcasts/article/ ... d.+nadauld

The LDS Church responded on January 22, 2013 at 5:58 PM as follows:
Dear ,

Thank you for contacting lds.org. My Study Notebook is still a "work in progress." At the present time, it is available for certain written content only. Your suggestion is a good one! LDS.TECH.ORG is the official technology site for the Church, and it is where My Study Notebook continues to be developed. You may wish to post your suggestion on their site in one of their forums!

Best wishes,

SS,
Response Team Volunteer and CSM

So is this possible? I'd really like it to be possible.
johnshaw

Re: CES Broadcasts

Post by johnshaw »

I believe this is already an enhancement being worked on alongside the curriculum developments .. Now that the church h has backed away from using online content we must wait and see. I have one thing is hopeful, the request was made by a department of the church long before your thought.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
emarie1988

Re: CES Broadcasts

Post by emarie1988 »

Okey dokey! Thanks for the info!

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”