SystemDown?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dferons

SystemDown?

Post by dferons »

Can anyone tell me if the system is down? When I click on "Reservations," I immediately get the follow message, "Sorry, data is temporarily not available for this application. Please try again later." I get this message whether I am in Agenda, Week or Month mode. This has been going on for two weeks now. Is the system broke right now?

D. Ferons
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: SystemDown?

Post by aebrown »

The Calendar system seems to be working just fine for me at this moment, including the Reservations page.

I suppose it's possible that there's some problem with your unit's data, or perhaps the problem has been resolved between your post and mine.
cgiddley

Post by cgiddley »

I get this same error message every time I try to make a reservation. Another building scheduler in our building is having the same problem. My stake clerk asked IT in SLC about it, and they said there's a problem with the Web site, but he said they recommended finding a solution via LDSTech. Anybody have a solution?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

cgiddley wrote:I get this same error message every time I try to make a reservation.
[Moderator note: This is the third thread in which you have posted the same thing. Please follow the Code of Conduct and "[d]o not post the same material in multiple threads." The Unable to create reservation thread is the better thread to discuss your problem.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”