Mentorship

Interested in working for the Church? Ask questions and discuss opportunities with recruiters here.
bhawk45

Mentorship

Post by bhawk45 »

Hello all,

My Name is Brian, and my family and I just relocated to Utah from Washington State. We have been members of the Church for 5 years and are excited to start anew here. I have enjoyed a career in medicine for most of my adult life, but would like to explore a career in technology. Is there anyone on the forum that would be interested in mentoring a fresh technology mind? Any information I could learn would be great. I know that there are TONS of technology resources online, but find more community with the bretheren of the Church. Thanks to all for fielding this question in the topic of General Discussions. :D
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator Note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: There is only one forum in the LDSTech Forum site used for technical recruiting within the Church. I moved your post into that forum. If there are responses to this thread, they should remain within the purpose of the Technical Recruiting forum, which is stated in this manner: "Interested in working for the Church? Ask questions and discuss opportunities with recruiters here." Any discussions of a personal or private nature, such as establishing mentoring relationships, should be conducted outside the forum or through the personal message (PM) capabilities of the forum.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
bhawk45

Re: Mentorship

Post by bhawk45 »

Ok, thanks. Was not sure under which category this would fall. Need to ensure maximum response.

Return to “Technical Recruiting”