Building Schedulers can view reservations for all buildings

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
sammythesm

Building Schedulers can view reservations for all buildings

Post by sammythesm »

One of our building schedulers emailed me saying she can now view all buildings and their reservations in our stake. She says this does not seem to interfere with her ability to schedule reservations for her own building, but that it was a recent change. I've confirmed under "Locations & Rooms" she is only a building scheduler for one of the buildings.

Is this a new feature or a bug? I asked her if she could also create reservations for the other buildings and I'm waiting to hear back. If she can, I'd say it's a bug. If she can't then maybe it's a new feature for building schedulers??
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Building Schedulers can view reservations for all buildi

Post by russellhltn »

I know there's another thread on here about it. Sure seems like a bug to me, but I don't think we got any feedback.

Edit: Here we go: Calendar v2.2.3: Scheduler rights for all buildings?

It seems to only affect some. So far we've not found a pattern.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”