Households: "There were no search results found"

Beta testing of the Local Unit Directory Application
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Households: "There were no search results found"

Post by russellhltn »

For two wards in my stake, when I go to them, the left defaults to "Household", and the right side ends up with the above error message: "There were no search results found". No data shows.

Both ward display just fine in the production directory.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Households: "There were no search results found"

Post by aebrown »

For all wards, the default menu item on the left is "Households"; I'm curious why you mentioned that, if that's what you always see for every ward.

But in any case, I can report that all wards in my stake display just fine. So it's not an extremely widespread problem, but must be related to how the beta directory code interacts with certain data found in those two wards (and probably others among the nearly 30,000 wards and branches in the Church).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Perhaps I could have written it better, but the end result is that I can't display households for two wards. Because "Households" is the default, that means that the default upon going to those wards is that message. But even if I toggle away to another display and back, I can not display the households.

I will add that I can display everything else in that ward. I know in the past we've had "poison" individuals that would also bomb EQ or RS - whatever applied to them. But this one only seems to affect the household display.

Odd that it's not just one ward but two - and it's not the ones with the oddest names. That would be our Tongan ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

More strangeness - now it's only one ward affected. The other one has cleared up.

Return to “Beta Directory”