Ward information missing

Beta testing of the Local Unit Directory Application
mevans

Ward information missing

Post by mevans »

Click on Ward Leaders.
Various ward groups are listed.
Now look at who's in the groups. Several of them are empty in the rcdirectory version. If it go to production, they have people in them.

Something's wrong with whatever you're doing with the data.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Ward information missing

Post by jdlessley »

What I am finding is that two of the six ward organizations added with the update to MLS 3.5 are not populated in the ward leaders listing. Those two organizations are Facilities and Family History. We do not have anyone with a position in Activities and Sports so I don't know if that one would be empty. The other three, Technology, Employment and Welfare, and Music are populated as they should be.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mevans

Post by mevans »

To be more specific, here are the empty ones in my ward:
  • Employment and Welfare
  • Music
  • Technology
  • Ward Missionaries
In production, all the above Ward Leaders categories have people in them. Looks like I have a different list than jdlessley's observation.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Looking at my list of households, the two don't match exactly. I suspect the data for RC is a bit older. Could the difference in callings be explained by the different age of the data?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

russellhltn wrote:Could the difference in callings be explained by the different age of the data?
Interesting theory. Some of the other clerks have been cleaning up information in MIS, but I think that's been done for a while. But going back in time, maybe these were empty at some point?

I also had some household information incorrect (in another thread). I don't remember if we changed that information a while ago.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:Looking at my list of households, the two don't match exactly. I suspect the data for RC is a bit older. Could the difference in callings be explained by the different age of the data?
From the test I ran, they are pointing to CDOL stage data. That data was copied on Dec 9, so any changes since then wouldn't show up in rcdirectory.

Return to “Beta Directory”