Priesthood Ordinations Record and Stake Callings Edit

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
barnold

Priesthood Ordinations Record and Stake Callings Edit

Post by barnold »

It would be great if as Stake Clerk or Stake Exec. Secrertary we could record and print Melchizedek Priesthood Ordinations in lds.org clerk resources as well as edit the Stake Leadership Callings rather than needing to go to the church every time to use MLS. We are a rural Stake and the Stake Center takes quite a bit of travel and time to get there. I haven't been able to see that we can do this at the present time. Please let me know what the plans may be for this. If we can do this now please let me know how.
Thank you,
Bruce Arnold
Driggs Idaho Stake Clerk
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Priesthood Ordinations Record and Stake Callings Edit

Post by jdlessley »

Yes, indeed that would be good, as would all ordinations and all callings updates. We have had hints that callings are on the roadmap. Ordinations may also be in the queue for some future upgrade. We don't have any way of knowing if or when since the plans and features being considered, already in the works, or even the time lines for future releases are seldom disclosed. We can discuss this in this forum, but this will have little to no impact on those who make decisions for these capabilities. These types of capabilities are determined by the Priesthood department. They are the customer.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”