New Mobile Music Site Screen Resolution

kristaanncook

New Mobile Music Site Screen Resolution

Post by kristaanncook »

I'm the new web site administrator in a new ward. My Bishop showed me the Church's new interactive music player on his tablet. The screen resolution is horrible and he can't read it. He really wants the old site back.

I don't know what to tell him. Any guidance?

No, I don't know what kind of tablet or OS, my head was still swimming from the four callings I just got and I'm not very familiar with mobile media yet.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: New Mobile Music Site Screen Resolution

Post by aebrown »

The new music player uses a responsive web design, which means that it adjusts its layout to the resolution of the device it is played on. So we could give much better help if we knew what kind of tablet your bishop is using. If you could report the device name, we could probably look up the OS, and resolution. It would be helpful to know the browser he is using, too.

Although I can certainly understand that someone frustrated with the change might want "the old site back," that's not likely to happen. We need to figure out if there's something he can do with his device/browser settings, or if there are problems with the site, make sure they get reported properly so they can be fixed.
kristaanncook

Re: New Mobile Music Site Screen Resolution

Post by kristaanncook »

I appreciate the response. I should be able to get this info from my Bishop on Sunday. I'll post again when I find out.

Thanks for being so willing to help.

Return to “Mobile Applications”